I’ve been searching for good great products that I can feel good about serving to my family. One of the things that has evolved about my shopping and spending is I’m buying more whole foods and less prepackaged, convenience items. Having a little one at home it is nice to have a few things in the fridge or the pantry that I can just whip out when he is having a melt down and needing a snack. Some of the items I like to have and am often purchasing for Judah are Earth Fare’s organic animal crackers (he loves them!), fresh fruits like organic strawberries and blueberries (that don’t need much prep work), organic crackers and cheese, fresh baked goods (made by me – from scratch!), dried cereal, homemade popsicles, and of course organic applesauce.
We’ve tried lots of brands of organic applesauce lately, and though we haven’t found one we totally dislike we love Vermont Village brand. They make wonderful organic applesauce in lots of fun flavors too! Judah loves it! There isn’t a flavor he doesn’t like! LOL. I like that it is a healthy snack for him in between meals that I can count as a fruit and not just junk. Plus, since apples are on the dirty dozen list, applesauce is one of the important items to buy organic in my opinion.
I also love that Vermont Village buys their apples from local farmers that grow apples for taste and not for travel. Buying local when possible is important to me. Not only does it support your local area, but it also proves to be a better product – since it can be picked and delivered much later.
Since Judah and I have enjoyed their applesauce so much we decided it would be great to pass on the favor to someone else! Vermont Village has graciously offered to pack someone’s pantry!
Vermont Villages’ Ultimate Organic “Pack the Pantry” giveaway will consist of 4 packs of each flavor pack (4 oz cups) in the following flavors:
To enter, fill out the following form! Good luck!
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is hosting a HUGE Vermont Villages’ Organic “pack the pantry” give away HERE: http://tinyurl.com/39yndy6
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar – then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!
This giveaway will close on June 5th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be announced shorty there after. =) Stay tuned! Make sure you are signed up to receive my RSS feed so you don’t miss the big announcement!